Thursday, September 6, 2012

New boots!

My second package from Taobao finally arrived! ^-^
Lol it was so well-wrapped that it took a bit of fighting to open it.
Let's see what's hidden inside...

Wahhh! My new boots appeared out of the box! o(≧∇≦o)

Here's what they look like straight out of the package. It took me an eternity to lace up the boots! :D


Ta-dah! Aren't they pretty? They are Liz Lisa replica boots, so the quality is so-so. The material is suede instead of leather. Price: ~$30

Now I only need to find a cute autumn coat to match the boots. :)




7 comments:

  1. super pretty!! love the outfit, and omgg, your legs are so perfect and skinny*-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my glooob! those are so adorable!<3 i think i may buy these~ i hope the quality is as good as it looks in your pictures ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the website you got this boots? i love it<3 you have the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them from www.taobao.com. :D More precisely from this seller. You need to use shopping service to buy from Taobao, I used www.pruany.com :)

      Delete